We are a business where our aim is to make your Long Term Rental run as smoothly as possible, allowing you plenty of time to enjoy yourself in this most beautiful part of Spain. To accomplish this we aim for total openness and transparency in all our dealings. We find this approach best all round, so if you have any questions at all regarding our service or this document, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our core aim is for our valued customers to keep using Sitges Best Properties for all their Property Rental needs and we pride ourselves on recommendations being the highest form of praise, for our services.
Long term rental market in Sitges is wide ranging. In principal the market place is consistent in the way that agents such as Sitges Best Properties introduce customers to Property Owners, to engage in a Long Term Property rental Agreement. For this service, the Agent will charge the Tenant, a fee equivalent to 1 months rent for their services. This will be paid by the Renting Customer direct to Sitges Best Properties not involve the owner in any way. Commission is charged with IVA (21%).
In general the following apply, however transactions can alter, but in any case will be specified in the Contract between the Owner and the Tenant. This contract overrides all information within these terms and conditions.
* Minimum length of tenancy 6 months for Long Term Property Rentals.
* Maximum length of tenancy 11 months to 5 years.
Tenancies can be extended at a later date provided both parties are in agreement.
* Holding deposit which is non-refundable is equivalent to 2 months rental. A holding deposit is made to take the property off being advertised further.
* On arrival, one month’s rental must be paid in advance.
* Provided the tenancy is taken up, the holding deposit converts to the security deposit. The security deposit is repayable at the end of the tenancy provided there is no damage or loss to the property and there has been no breach in the terms of the rental agreement.
* 2 months’ notice is required where the tenant wishes to terminate the agreement before its stated end of tenancy date.
* The rent is collected each month on the date that corresponds to the commencement date of the tenancy
* Where bills are in addition to the rental, tenants are responsible for electric and water consumption. In some cases they are also responsible for the monthly television subscriptions. Where telephones are installed, the tenant is responsible for all costs. Where there are gas facilities the tenant is responsible for consumption.
* A written reference is required. This must be from an employer, landlord, bank manager or mortgage provider.
* Copies of passports are required & NIE’s .
* Rental brokerage fees of over € 2,000 are charged at 10% of one-years rent + VAT.